Friday, October 9, 2009

Stir Fry Paneer in Soya Sauce

This is a very healthy recipe as paneer is a great source of protein. Recipe can be made real quick.


250 grams low fat paneer, cut into pieces
3 spring onions, chopped
1 green chilli, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon soya sauce
1 tsp oil
salt to taste

1. Heat the oil and add the garlic and cook for a minute.
2. Add the spring onions and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the paneer and green chillies and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add the soya sauce and salt and cook for a minute.


Serve hot.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this, because finally, I found the best stir fry recipe that can I serve when my boss are visiting me this week. Because I know that this recipe was their favorite food.

    http://thebeststirfryrecipe.blogspot.com/2013/03/strifryrecipe.html

    ReplyDelete